Bangert Computer Systems, Inc. has opened a new office location in Des Moines, Iowa. Justine Bangert has been hired as Business Development Manager, serving the Missouri, Iowa and Nebraska markets, with an emphasis in estimating software. Kara Kelso has been hired as Marketing Manager to oversee the company’s marketing efforts. The office is located at 700 Locust St #207 in downtown Des Moines.
To support Bangert Computer System’s growth, the company has also hired Clark Nungester, Construction Software Specialist in its Kansas City office. Additional employees will be announced in the coming months.
“Bangert Computer Systems has one objective: to help our customers get their fair share of the the construction universe. Our company has been working to meet this objective with innovative technology and exemplary services that move the needle for each and every customer,” said Kurt Bangert, president of Bangert Computer Systems.
For 35 years, Bangert has helped more than 1,700 construction companies thrive. Bangert Computer Systems understands companies’ individual business challenges and pairs them with software solutions that will help them increase their productivity and efficiency through:
· Tracking what is in the pipeline and effectively planning for new projects
· Competitively bidding new projects and increasing win rates
· Communicating efficiently between the office and the field teams, as well as customers
· Tracking productivity and ensuring that the business is in compliance
· Retaining and growing a strong team
· Managing cashflow and improving profitability
· Measuring and sharing the performance metrics that matter
Ready to improve productivity and profitability?
Contact us at: (319) 752-5484 or firstname.lastname@example.org.