Sage has released Notice 16-B for Payroll. This notice applies to you if you have installed Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate version 14.1 or 15.1 and you use Payroll.
What's new in this update
If there is an apostrophe in a Pay ID, Deduction ID, Fringe ID, Employee ID, Aatrix Group ID, Certified Class ID, Job ID, or Tax ID, you can now generate W-2 forms, W-3 forms, ACA 1095 forms, T4 forms, ROE forms, DOL (Certified) reports, and state reports that use custom state or local tax rates.
If you have an employee who has taxable wages for multiple local taxes in an Aatrix local tax group, the tax amount for each tax ID now shows correctly on the W-2 form.
- If you have employees who live or work in New Jersey, the NJFLI (New Jersey Family Leave Insurance) amount is correctly included on the W-2 form.
- If you have employees who live or work in Connecticut and you use named Payroll files, you can now generate W-2 forms.
If you have employees who were terminated and the termination date uses a regional format (such as DD/MM/YY instead of MM/DD/YY), you can now generate T4 forms.
Download the update from the Sage Knowledgebase and then click the following links to access the download articles for the 14.1 and 15.1 software updates:
Sage Estimating 15.1 Update 4 (for 15.1 Estimating compatibility)
Installing the update
- Create a complete backup of all Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate data and program files.
- Install the update on the server.
- Install the update on each workstation.
- Upgrade files on the server.
- If applicable, install the Estimating update on the workstations.
For detailed steps on installing Sage 300 Construction and Real Estate updates, see KnowledgeBase article 36508.
Contact us with questions at 800-458-7369, or refer to the following article to determine which support service works best for you.