Sage has released the January tax and software update for Sage 100 Contractor version 19.7.
- This update installs tax table changes that are effective beginning January 1, 2016.
- f you use third-party products that integrate with Sage 100 Contractor, check with your software vendors prior to upgrading to ensure that their products are fully compatible with this release.
What's new in this updated version of 19.7
- Several state tax table changes.
- Several fixes for new Aatrix forms.
- A new option in the 5-2-1 Employees window that you can use to update ACA information for all employees from a single point in the program.
Taking advantage of the extended 2015 ACA reporting deadline, Sage is providing this option to help you prepare your ACA data for reporting to the IRS. The Release Notes provide tips on how to use this new option to adjust employees' ACA settings efficiently.
For an introduction to ACA reporting requirements for employers, view ACA overview videos on Sage City.
Review the Release Notes for additional information and details about this update.
Log into the Sage Knowledgebase and search for Notice 16-A to get the version update and upgrade links.
Visit SageCity to find answers to your year-end and Affordable Care Act (ACA) questions, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Contact us with questions at 800-458-7369 or refer to the following article to determine which support service works best for you. How do I get technical support for Sage 100 Contractor?