Sage just released a Critical Alert for Sage 300 CRE regarding Payroll issues affecting government forms.
This alert applies to you if any of the following scenarios are true:
- You include apostrophes in certain Payroll ID fields.
- You have employees who have taxable wages for multiple local Aatrix-linked taxes.
- You have employees who live or work in New Jersey.
- You have employees who live or work in Connecticut and use named Payroll files.
- You have terminated employees, use a regional date setting, and generate T4 forms.
If any of the above scenarios apply to you, follow the Knowledgebase articles below for possible work-around solutions until the updates to rectify the issues are released. Be sure to monitor the articles that apply to you as Sage will update each article when the fixes are available.
Issue A (apostrophes in ID fields): Knowledgebase article 72050
Issue B (multiple local taxes): Knowledgebase article 72191
Issue C (NJFLI): Knowledgebase article 71962
Issue D (Connecticut and named files): Knowledgebase article 72219
Issue E (T4 and termination dates): Knowledgebase article 71891
If you need assistance, give us a call at 800-458-7369 or refer to the following article to determine which support service works best for you.